You belong. With a growing and active membership and with programs developed to assist area residents, the YMCA and JCC of Greater Toledo is committed to serving the spirit, mind and body of every member.
Membership Keytags are issued upon joining the YMCA/JCC. Please present your membership keytag each time you enter the facility and when registering for programs for quicker service.
Reciprocal Facility Usage
YMCA and JCC of Greater Toledo Max Members are entitled to use any YMCA/JCC branch within the Association at no additional charge.
Member Guest Privileges
The YMCA/JCC is a membership organization. Guest passes are issued on a limited basis for individuals to learn more about the organization as they make a decision to join.
As a benefit of Max Membership, members receive three complimentary guest passes per year. We no longer provide paper passes as our system automatically tracks this. Any complimentary passes not used within the year will expire and are not rolled over. Youth Max memberships are not eligible to receive passes. Additional guest passes may be purchased as follows: $5 Youth - $8 Adult - $12 Family
- Guests must be accompanied by an adult member (18 years or older) at all times while in YMCA/JCC facilities.
- Guests and visitors are required to follow all YMCA/JCC policies and code of conduct.
- Guests and visitors are required to show a picture ID at each visit.
- Guests are limited to three (3) guest visits per year at all YMCA/JCC locations combined.
- All guests (and Away visitors) must sign the visitor book (guest waiver).
- Admittance of all guests is dependant upon individual branch schedules. Times and days may vary according to season. Please contact the branch you wish to visit for details.
- Each YMCA/JCC member will be limited to one individual adult guest or one family unit guest per visit.
- Guests that are minors (under 18 years old) will not be permitted in the fitness center at any time.
The AWAY (Always Welcome at Ys) Program allows members access to more than 2,300 Ys across the united States and in 130 countries and territories around the world. Visiting members are welcome by showing their Y AWAY membership card and are permitted 12 visits for free. Some local restrictions apply. Please call ahead prior to your first visit. Check out www.ymca.net for the nearest Y you are planning to visit.
Current members from other YMCA association are not required to pay a joiner fee upon transferring to the YMCA and JCC of Greater Toledo. If you wish to transfer to another YMCA, please check with that association for its transfer policy.
Automatic Payment Plan changes or cancellations require a 30-day written notice. Cancellations are honored only after a minimum of 12 months of continuous membership.
- A full refund will be issued if a program in canceled by the YMCA/JCC.
- Refunds will be issued, minus a $10 processing fee, if member's request to withdraw from class is made before the first day of the class session.
- Refunds will be issued by YMCA check unless the original transaction was charged to a credit card. The same account number will be credited.
- Refund checks may take 3-4 weeks to process.
- No cash refunds will be issued at any time.
- A full credit will be issued if request to withdraw from class is made before the first day of the session.
- A half credit will be issued if request to withdraw is made after the class has started, but before week three.
- After week three, no credit will be issued unless request is accompanied by a physician's statement and then only pro-rated credit will be issued.
- Refunds or credits will not be issued for classes canceled due to weather or holidays.
For the safety of our members and staff during severe weather, it may be necessary for the YMCA/JCC to cancel classes and/or close for a portion of the day. Please view the weather policy.
Fitness Center Information
- Members age 18 and older may use fitness centers.
- Members ages 16-17, may use fitness centers after completing a one-time orientation.
- Members ages 13-15 may use fitness centers after completing the Teen Fitness Center Orientation class which is offered by session.
- You may register for an orientation or the Teen Fitness Center Orientation at the Member Service Desk.
- Members who have competed the orientation or Teen Fitness Center Orientation class, will be given a stamp for their membership card.
- Anyone under age 18 will be required to present their card with the stamp upon entering fitness centers.
- Members under age 13 are not permitted to enter fitness centers.