Many people associate the Y with a swimming pool, treadmills, or even a place to enjoy a cup of coffee. But the true power of the Y isn’t found within four walls. The Y is in the hearts and actions of every neighbor who believes in our vision of a better “us” and a stronger community for all.
Thanks to the support of neighbors like you, this year we have:
• Provided financial assistance to more than 26,000 community members, ensuring everyone can access our programs and services, regardless of ability to pay
• Provided more than 800 children with essential, life-saving skills through our Safety Around Water and swim lessons
• Served more than 2,600 kids through our childcare services
• Served nearly 1,800 school-aged children in our before and after-school enrichment programs
• Provided summer and outdoor education camp scholarships to nearly 2,200 kids, with priceless experiences and memories to last a lifetime!
• Served more than 1,400 people through chronic disease prevention programs
• Collaborated with more than 500 local businesses, nonprofits and government agencies to serve our community
As we approach the holiday season, we need your help to ensure we can continue transforming lives. Please give on this
Giving Tuesday, November 2,8 and let’s make our community a better place for all.
Follow the YMCA of Greater Toledo on Facebook, so you can stay informed on all the ways the YMCA is impacting the community.