Dick Family YMCA
We offer dog obedience programs all year!
This class is taught by Karen Garnsey, and is designed to help any dog improve its obedience skills; beginning with commands such as Sit, Stay, Heel and Come. The first day of class is an orientation for owners only. Winter and Spring classes are held at Bohn Pool. Space is limited so please register early.
Classes are held on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-7:30pm.
Open to non-YMCA members as well.
- $59 Non-Y Member, Non-City Resident
- $52 Y Member OR City Resident
2020 Session Dates:
- January 7 - February 11 @ Bohn Pool
- March 3 - April 7 @ Bohn Pool
- April 28 - June 2 @ Bohn Pool or The Spruce Shelter depending on weather
- June 23 - July 28 @ The Spruce Pavilion (Riverside Park)
- August 18 - September 22 @ The Spruce Pavilion (Riverside Park)
- October 13 - November 17 @ Bohn Pool or The Spruce Shelter depending on weather
Click here for the registration form. Please print and return to the branch.