Dick Family YMCA
The YMCA Hitters will be holding tryouts for the 2021 season. Please register before your designated tryout day.
Registration will open on November 13th.
Fees: $20 YMCA Member or $30 Non Member
For age division requirements, please visit the AAU website for the updated information.
- At tryouts, masks must be on the players' faces before entering the YMCA building.
- Arrive 30 minutes early to get a temperature check, answer the Covid-19 survey, change into volleyball shoes, and sign in.
- YMCA Hitters staff have the right to send anyone home showing Covid-19 symptoms.
- Players under 16 years of age must have parents sign them in.
- Parents dropping players off are not allowed to stay for tryouts. Parents will have to wait in their vehicle or come back later.
All tryouts will be held at the Frank and Shirley Dick Family YMCA, 5660 N Adrian Hwy, Adrian, MI.
|2021 Season Tryout Dates|
|12U||Dec. 11th||6 - 7 pm||Must be born on or after July 1, 2008.|
||2:30 - 4 pm||Must be born on or after July 1, 2007.|
||4:30 - 6 pm||Must be born on or after July 1. 2006|
||2:30 - 4 pm||Must be born on or after July 1, 2005.|
||4:30 - 6 pm||Must be born on or after July 1, 2004.|
|18U||Dec. 11th||6 - 7 pm||Must be born on or after July 1, 2002.|
Players might be asked to participate in older group tryouts.
To learn more about the 2020 - 2021 season, including fees, practices, and more, click the link below.