Family Swim Lessons
Swimming is an important life skill, and swimming lessons at the Y is a wonderful way to empower your kiddo to live life to the fullest.
That’s because swim lessons make it possible to create lifelong memories in and around water — safely.
Our progressive curriculum emphasizes proper swimming technique and water safety, all while having a blast in our comfortable, warm water pool.
Things to note:
- Kids may be as old as 18 years old.
- Kids must live in the same household.
- Parents need to be in the water with children under 3 years old.
- We do ask the guardians to get into the water with the kids (if not already participating in the lesson).
- Adults can be parents, grandparents, guardians.
Each package includes:
- Four sessions, at 30 minutes each.
- Flexible times/dates, to work with your family's schedule.
This program is open to the public, however, there are discounts for YMCA members.
Offered at these branches:
- Eastern Community YMCA
- Fort Meigs YMCA
- Francis Family YMCA
- West Toledo YMCA
- Wolf Creek YMCA
Call or visit us today to register.