Guest Pass Conditions:
- Two free visits per calendar year.
- Guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Complete a Guest Pass Form (An adult accompanying a guest under age 18 must complete the form on the minor’s behalf).
- Present a current photo ID and sign participation waiver (School IDs are accepted for minors. Guests under age 16 are exempt).
- Guest agree to have photo saved in the YMCA’s database.
- The Y reserves the right to restrict guest access at any time. Guests are subject to blackout periods due to either high volumes of member activity or safety/security concerns. Other restrictions may apply.
Guest Pass Program Changes
Effective Tuesday, September 3, 2019 these changes to our Guest Pass Program will take effect:
- Guests visiting with YMCA of Greater Toledo members will be admitted free of charge.
- Guests NOT visiting with a YMCA of Greater Toledo member will be subject to the below fee per visit.
o Individual & Youth $10
o Family $20
In addition to these changes, the current rules still apply:
- Complete a Guest Pass Waiver.
- Use limited to two visits per 12-month period.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Photo ID is required for all guests. For guests under the age of 18, their parent or guardian must sign the waiver and show a current photo ID. A school ID can be used by minors under 16 years of age.
- Photo of guest (and parent or guardian in the instance of a minor) must be taken and stored in YMCA database.