Job Code: FM
Category: Arts and Humanities
Location: Fort Meigs YMCA
To instruct and guitar classes.
- Be within the area of instructing and ready to teach 15 minutes before class begins.
- Plan and execute a strong class based on proper techniques
- See that each class includes: Introduction, Review, Skill Development, Personal Growth, and Safety.
- Keep the room neat and cleaned. Report any damaged equipment and recommendations to the Program Director. Each student is responsible for purchasing and maintaining their own guitar. We are not responsible for storing or maintaining their instruments.
- Do not turn children away if they are not on your attendance list. Include them in your class and clear it up later.
- Do not hesitate to move a child the first class of the session. Please inform all of the parties concerned: parents, Program Director, students……
- Be consistent, courteous, consciences, helpful and most of all …. Make sure that all of the kids have FUN!
- Keep Program Director informed at all times of substitutes.
- Responsible for cleanliness of area and facility in general.
Instructor must possess the ability to work with children of all ages and abilities. Must possess a strong background in guitar.
If interested, send resume electronically to Amy Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org.