Job Code: EA
Home School Program Instructor
Location: Eastern Community YMCA
Job Type: Part-Time
Organizes and implement high quality Programs, and Special Events. Responsible for the planning, management and supervision of Youth programming. The position requires a candidate to be energetic, entrepreneurial, possess a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, flexible and ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Plan and implement special events and programs that meet the needs of the Home School Community.
- Schedules and recruits staff and volunteers as needed.
- Coordinates use of facilities for program activities and events.
- Assists in YMCA fundraising activities and special events.
- Understand and demonstrate the YMCA/JCC philosophy and core values.
- Be ready to work at scheduled times.
- Set up events to ensure they start on time.
- End events on time and clean program area.
- Communicate with the Program Director to ensure all supplies are ready for events.
- Act as a liaison between Home School members and the Program Director.
- Responsible for maintenance of program supplies.
- Set the proper example at all times by enforcing all safety rules and following YMCA policies.
- Establish and maintain collaborations with outside agencies and groups.
- Learn how to utilize Thinsoft and other relevant YMCA computer programs or software.
- Additional tasks as required by supervisor.
If interested, please send resume electronically by February 28, 2019 to Dayre Carpenter at email@example.com.