Job Code: FM
Youth Sports Staff
Category: Youth Sports
Location: Fort Meigs Child Development Center
Job Type: Part-Time
To provide leadership and instruction in all phases of the Youth Sports Program.
- Plan and outline lesson plan based on agreed upon program goals, making sure to include the YMCA’s four core values of Honesty, Respect, Caring and Responsibility.
- Include in each class: Introduction, Warm-up, Review, Skill Development, Personal Growth and Safety.
- Prepare prior to each class any necessary equipment and supplies, being sure that class begins on time and ends on time.
- Insure proper use and storage of all equipment used in program. Keep the storage areas neat, reporting any damaged equipment to the Program Director.
- Prepare and distribute progress cards as needed.
- Be courteous, consistent, conscientious, helpful and most of all make sure each child participates fully and has FUN!
- Keep Program Director and Senior Program Director informed of any changes/problems that arise.
- Ability to work weekday evenings and weekends as needed.
Know How / Qualifications:
Instructor must possess the ability to work with children of all ages and abilities. Strong background in sports is highly desirable.
If interested, please send resume electronically by February 28, 2019 to Ken Westenkirchner at firstname.lastname@example.org.