What You Need to Know
What Should I Bring?
- Please bring a mask (recommended but not required), workout towel and water bottle.
- We recommend you come dressed to workout as well, to minimize the number of people in locker rooms.
- Your own basketball/pickleball/etc. for use in gyms. Balls will not be provided.
Which Areas Are Open and Closed?
- Wellness centers,
- Kidzones (reservations required),
- gymnasiums (use for shooting only, no basketball games permitted),
- locker rooms/showers (with limitations such as a state-mandated maximum of 1 person per 100 square feet in pools and gyms)
- Suspended Indefinitely: Saunas, water fountains, towel service, and coffee stations
Are the Pools Available?
- Indoor pool access will be for members only.
- Outdoor pools are also available.
- Lap swimming will be limited to 2 people per lane, to account for social distancing.
- For water fitness classes, you will need to use our online reservation system to secure a spot.
- If you use any YMCA water equipment, please drop it in the designated bin to be sanitized before reuse.
How Do I Reserve a Spot in a Fitness Class?
- We are utilizing a reservation software. No account is needed, you will just need to reserve your spot every time you take a class in one of our branches.
- If you are interested in participating in our weekly, live virtual fitness classes via Zoom, visit the online schedule.
Help Us All Stay Safe
Keep the Kids at Home
Wipe Down Equipment
Keep Your Distance
Expect Reduced Capacity
Wear Your Mask
Stay Home If You're Sick