Try the YMCA
Thank you for your interest in learning more about how the Y can help you and your family achieve your goals. We are proud to be a community organization that helps our neighbors develop healthy mind, body and spirit.
While walk-ins are always welcome, scheduling a tour helps ensure we have a staff member waiting to assist you.
Please schedule a tour at your local branch below.
Get two weeks FREE!
After you take a tour, you'll receive two weeks free to enjoy our facilities and programs. Try the Y to see what programs and amenities best meet your needs and goals.
Guest Pass Program Rules
- Guests visiting with YMCA of Greater Toledo members will be admitted free of charge.
- Guests visiting without a YMCA of Greater Toledo member will be subject to the below fee per visit. Walk-ins temporarily suspended.
- Individual & Youth $10
- Family $20
- Guests must complete a Guest Pass Waiver.
- Use is limited to two visits or one experience pass per 12-month period.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- Photo ID is required for all guests. For guests under the age of 18, their parent or guardian must sign the waiver and show a current photo ID. A school ID can be used by minors under 16 years of age.
- Photo of guest (and parent or guardian in the instance of a minor) must be taken and stored in YMCA database.
- Guests must be in good standing.
- Guests who were members within the last six months are not eligible for guest or experience passes.
- The YMCA of Greater Toledo reserves the right to refuse or restrict guest access due to times of high member use, safety/security concerns or other reasons as determined by YMCA management