Youth Basketball League
For Boys and Girls Ages: 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9-11
Sign up now for our mini season of basketball! We will be following all applicable state guidelines to ensure a safe and fun experience for everyone.
This is a co-ed, 5-on-5 basketball league; all skill levels are welcome!
The program places a strong emphasis on:
- Respect and teamwork
- Fair play and sportsmanship
- Equal playing time
- Learning the fundamentals of basketball.
Teams will be coached by paid YMCA staff.
Volunteer assistant coaches are needed as well. If you are interested in helping, please indicate this when you register.
Offered at these branches:
- Anthony Wayne Community YMCA
- Fort Meigs YMCA
- West Toledo YMCA
- Wolf Creek YMCA
Registration Deadline: Oct. 21
Program Dates: Oct. 26 - Dec. 19
We will be adhering to the social distancing guidelines below to ensure the safety of you and your family:
- Six feet physical distancing for adults, spectators, and staff
- Water bottle required
- Arrive only 5 minutes prior to start
- Staff, officials, coaches and spectators will wear masks
- Due to it being an indoor sport, for all games and practices only 1-2 family members may watch (depending upon YMCA location) as spectators per player (Hand held infants do not count towards total)