Join The Y
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities.
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with family and friends... at the Y! We combine spirit, mind, and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness. We believe small changes in a person's lifestyle can produce great results. We'll work with you to establish personal goals - creating healthier habits, one small step at a time.
Most importantly, your Y membership shows that you're not just a member of a facility, you're part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of youth, improving health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just in yourself, but in our community.
"I love that it meets all my family's needs. There are classes and equipment for me and swimming lessons, karate and a great play area for my kids. There is always a lot going on." - Y Member
Included in Your Membership
- Early Program Registration... Max Members have a full week to register before anyone else
- Free 30 Day SUCCESS Challenge program - For new members
- Seven indoor and two outdoor pools
- Ten fitness centers with new, state-of-the-art equipment
- Nine gyms
- Climbing wall
- Five indoor walking/jogging tracks
- Tennis, racquetball and volleyball courts
- Saunas, steam rooms, whirlpool
- Free Kid Zone/Babysitting while you work out
- Locker room facilities
- YMCA Storer Camps located on 1,200 acres in the beautiful Irish Hills of Southeast Michigan
- Use other Ys while you travel AWAY (Always Welcome At YMCAs) program
Reduced program prices for Max Members on the following:
- Quality child care programs
- Swimming lessons
- YMCA Storer Camps
- Youth and adult sports
- Adult Fitness including group cycling, Pilates® and aerobics classes
- Children's activities such as day camp, teen camp, Leaders Club, gymnastics
- Teen programming
Earn a FREE Month
Refer a friend to the Y, and when they join you’ll get a FREE month of membership.
For each friend you refer to join the YMCA and JCC of Greater Toledo as a Max Member, we’ll reward you with a free month of membership.
Take the Next Step
Come join us at the Y. Here's how you can get started:
- Download and complete the Membership Application and Automatic Payment Plan form
- Go to the Y nearest you
WINTER II Session
Session: March 3-April 26
Membership Application and Automatic Payment Plan form Download the membership application and Automatic Payment Plan form, fill-in the information, and bring with you to the Y for a fast and easy process.