Job Code: FM
Category: Arts and Humanities
Location: Fort Meigs YMCA
Job Type: Part-Time
To provide dance instruction.
- Be within the area (dance studio) and ready to teach prior to class start time. Greet each program participant.
- Plan and execute a strong class based on proper movement and safety of participants.
- See that each class includes: Introduction, Warm-up, Review, Skill Development, Personal Growth, and Safety.
- Keep the studio and storage room neat and clean. Report any damaged equipment and recommendations to the Coordinator.
- Do not turn participants away if they are not on your class roster. Include them in your class and clear it up later with the Program Coordinator.
- Be consistent, courteous, helpful and most of all …. Make sure that all participants have FUN!
- Keep Coordinator informed at all times of substitutes.
Instructor must possess the ability to provide quality dance instruction. Strong background in Dance is a must with background in above disciplines required.
If interested, send resume electronically to Amy Tanner at firstname.lastname@example.org