Job Code: EA/FM
Category: Member Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Under the direction of the District Vice President and in the accordance with the Association policies, the District Administrator will be responsible for the day to day administrative support of a high quality, member centered district of YMCAs.
- Maintains and issues Purchase Orders for day to day District operations.
- Manage all scholarships request in a timely manner. Research & Review all Scholarship donors for the past 8 years to improve our donor base.
- Responsible for developing systems to ensure proper use of Credit card and for all branch programs. Accurately complete necessary reporting associated with the credit cards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays based upon needs of the YMCA.
- Orders office supplies for District
- Assists in the planning and organization for For Your Y Benefit
- Accurately processes payroll for the District on a twice per month basis.
- Accurately maintains and processes the District petty cash fund.
- Processes, balances, posts all cash receipts coming into the District regardless of source.
- Prepares and processes periodic bank deposits including the remote check capture device.
- Provides administrative support to the District Vice President for correspondence, scheduling, handling of invoices, processing of status forms, etc.
- Demonstrates excellence in member service at all times.
- Assists in all aspects of the Annual Campaign.
- Takes board minutes
- Other duties as assigned by the District Vice President.
The District Administrator must be a high school graduate, business training at the college level preferred, with a minimum of 2 years of successful experience in an administrative role. Competent computer skills in Windows and ThinSoft are a must. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with a high volume of work and solve problems quickly and confidently. Knowledge of business terms and financial processes a must.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use a computer for extended periods of time and be able to communicate using a computer and phone/smart device. The employee frequently is required to sit and reach, and must be able to move around the work environment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
If interested, please send resumes electronically by July 26, 2020 to Steve Shives at firstname.lastname@example.org.