Job Code: SJ
Category: Maintenance and Custodial
Location: Sylvania YMCA/JCC
Job Type: Part-Time
- Continually audit all physical/mechanical systems (including the swimming pool systems) to ensure efficient and proper operation.
- General electrical and plumbing repairs.
- Replace ceiling tiles, light bulbs, re-keying locks as needed.
- Trimming of shrubbery, distribution of mulch, weeding and other landscaping functions as needed.
- General carpentry, painting, and other building maintenance functions normally a part of commercial building maintenance upkeep.
- Perform regular pool filter cleaning and water treatment with appropriate written documentation as dictated by YMCA and Health Department standards/guidelines.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Facility maintenance background to properly understand the nature and function of buildings and properties
- CPR and First Aid certification required
- Strong human relations and communication skills in order to work effectively with staff and volunteers are essential
- Strong work ethic
If interested, send resume electronically by November 19, 2019 to Diana Jacobson at firstname.lastname@example.org