Job Code: WE
Category: Maintenance and Custodial
Location: West Toledo YMCA
Job Type: Part-Time
Keywords: custodian, maintenance
Seeking energetic, hardworking and experienced person(s) to fill position of custodian within the West Toledo YMCA branch. Shifts available are from Monday - Thursday 10pm-2:30am; Friday 9pm-1:30am; Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm.
Employees receive a free individual Y membership (discounted price to add on family members to your membership) and a great team environment at the West Toledo YMCA. We are centrally located within the city right next to Start High School and Bowman Park.
Employee should know basic cleaning skills as related to facility and be at least 18 years of age. High School or GED required. Ability to work as a team, maintain reliable, regular attendance. Demonstrated ability to lift, pull, push 70 pounds.
- Provide all necessary custodial services to maintain a clean and healthy environment in the YMCA facility.
- Clean rooms and offices, restrooms, locker rooms, gym, child care buildings, lobby, auditorium and fitness centers to meet or exceed member services expectations.
- Perform specialized floor cleaning duties including, but not limited to stripping, scrubbing, polishing, buffing floors. Removing stains and cleaning carpets.
- Provide stock and supplies for restrooms, locker rooms and child care buildings.
- Notify Property Manager when a problem needs fixing or equipment is in disrepair.
- Attend required YMCA trainings to maximize learning on keeping the environment clean sanitized.
- Candidates must have availability to work evenings and weekends
Send your resume electronically by March 22, 2019 to Shawn Billau at email@example.com or stop by the West Toledo YMCA to fill out an application.