Job Code: WP
Location: Wayman Palmer YMCA
Job Type: Part-Time
Under the direction of the Site Director and/or Assistant Director, the Bus Driver provides safe transportation to and from program sites while maintaining a supportive and positive atmosphere. May also provide support in other areas as assigned.
- Work as a team member with other staff.
- Communicate effectively with children, their parents, other YMCA/JCC staff, and center guest.
- Report any concerns to your supervisor.
- Respond to emergencies according to YMCA/JCC procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding personal information on children and staff.
- Take direction from Director.
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience as a bus driver.
- Possess appropriate class license where applicable.
- Knowledge of the rules/guidelines related to vans and commercial passenger vehicles (bus) where applicable.
- Certifications required within 30 days of hire: CPR and First Aid.
- ODJFS staff file and training completed before commencing.
- Desire and ability to work with children.
- Track record of building relationships with staff, volunteers, and parents.
If interested, send resume by March 2, 2020 to Debbie Frison at firstname.lastname@example.org