Job Code: SJ
Member Service Associate
Category: Member Services
Location: Sylvania YMCA/JCC
Job Type: Part-Time
Provides quality service and information to members and prospective members; Member Service staff will greet and welcome all constituents of the Sylvania YMCA/JCC, develop relationships that ensure members’ retention and satisfaction, as well as responsibility for operating and maintaining the Member Service Desk systems, handling phone calls and ensure positive member experience with excellent customer service.
15-20 hours per week, must be available weekends and between 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer service or sales experience
- General computer experience and skills, ability to learn and operate membership software
- Basic writing and mathematical skills
- Ability to respond to safety and emergency situations
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be reliable
- Have a positive and helpful attitude
- Must be able to accurately interpret and carry out YMCA/JCC of Greater Toledo policies and procedures as they relate to membership and program participation
- Must be able to make good judgment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through various forms of media, including but not limited to email and telephone
- Experience effectively communicating the tangible and intangible value of programs, services and membership offered by a non-profit organization
- Strong and productive organization and time-management skills
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to relate to the public and other staff
- Attention to detail, demonstrate accuracy and efficiency, the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Please submit resume and cover letter electronically by March 31, 2019 to Jenna Comer-Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org.