Wellness Challenges are Good for You
Participating in exercise challenges can have a positive impact on mental health. It can help in reducing symptoms of stress, anxiety, and depression. Exercise releases endorphins, which are natural mood boosters. Moreover, exercise challenges provide a sense of achievement and improve self-esteem. Social interaction and a support network are additional benefits of participating in exercise challenges that can contribute to overall well-being.
During the month of May, YMCA members can participate in a BINGO Wellness Challenge.
The BINGO squares can be completed by completing a variety of YMCA activities or practicing healthy habits such as;
- Attending a group exercise class
- Drinking water
- Bringing a guest to the Y
- Using the Y360 App to complete a workout
- Completing a SmartStart session
How to Play:
- After completing an activity, have you square initialed by a YMCA employee
- Turn completed cards into the Member Service desk
- Members can submit more than one card (submit as many as you’d like)
- Complete 5 squares in a row to be entered to win a $10 Mud Hens gift card
- Complete all 25 squares and be entered to win a FREE Month of Membership
- All Entries will be entered for a chance to win a 1 Year Free Membership to Imagination Station, awarded to 1 Lucky YMCA Member